APEBA works to eradicate extreme poverty by empowering the underprivileged in the developing world and support low income youth and families in Canada
Our community development approach empowers widows, orphans, needy mothers, disabled persons and youth with meaningful practical trainings, basic education and basic life sustenance to break the vicious cycle of poverty, illiteracy, diseases to reach their God given potential and live a productive life with dignity.
APEBA partners with Community-Based Organizations (CBOs), Community Councils and International NGOs operating in the areas to share expertise in key development areas to serve our beneficiaries.
Our Core Values
- Respect for the rule of law
- Respect for the human rights
- Cooperation and Partnership
- Transparency and accountability
- Sustainability in all projects
- Respect for all beneficiaries
- public mindedness
- Spirit of voluntarism